The Bahamas have mix of everything that honeymoon couples are looking for. Excitement and action of the nightlife, the slow pace and relaxing atmosphere on the beach, delicious gourmet dining that will satisfy the most discerning palette and the great land and water adventures – where else could you swim with the pigs?
1. The selection of flight options and flexible vacations packages available.
2. A chance to Island-hop and stroll the most incredible and romantic beaches in the world.
3. The high standard of accommodations, service, facilities and cuisine at most resorts.
4. The warm and welcoming charm of the Bahamian people and the tasty local cuisine
5. Great duty-free shopping
Hawaii has it all in a romantic destination. It’s all about the atmosphere it creates from the breezy palm trees, stunning beaches, incredible sunsets and the intoxicating flora aroma of the tropical flowers – what more could you ask for in the romance department?
1. It is far more affordable than in the past.
2. There are more flight options available than ever before.
3. The large selection of activities and attractions.
4. The chance for Island honeymoon hopping.
5. Provides a great mix of adventure and relaxation, depending on your mood.
Simply put, the South Pacific is a lover’s paradise. It’s probably the destination that everyone dreams to honeymoon in and once you arrive, you will not be disappointed. The people, culture, beauty, the lush tropical gardens, palm-fringed beaches and stunning crystal clear waters make this destination our favourite for honeymoons.
1. The privacy and luxury of the unique overwater bungalow accommodations.
2. The breath-taking beauty and the serenity of the South Pacific.
3. It is considered the most romantic destination in the world.
4. The 99% chance of sunshine every day.
5. It’s a lot easier than you think to get there.
Nothing evokes passion, excitement and dash of intrigue like ‘romance on the high seas’. Needless to say, cruising has always inspired romance, long before Kate Winslet and Leonard DiCaprio’s famous scene in the movie Titanic. The hardest choice is which cruise? Mediterranean? Caribbean? Alaskan? Maybe a Trans-Atlantic cruise on Cunard’s Queen Mary 2?
1. The romance of a cruise.
2. The opportunity to honeymoon on land and on sea.
3. More and more cruise lines are offering ‘all inclusive’ programs
4. The price is right. Cruising has become very affordable.
5. The chance to see more than one destination.
It is easy to see why Italy continues to capture the hearts of couples. The beautiful scenery, the incredible cuisine, world-class wines to discover and just the rich culture and history Italy evokes. Get swept away in the romance of Venice, escape to a secluded villa in Tuscany, stroll the famous vineyards or head over the beaches of Sardina.
1. The delicious Italian cuisine – it’s a culinary adventure too.
2. The romantic sights to see and experience.
3. The history and culture to explore.
4. It’s a flexible, perhaps a week in Rome and one in Tuscany?
5. The accommodation options from luxurious hotels to charming, family-owned inns.